So every year I have a fitness goal. Several years ago it was triathlons. Fun, but I hate running. Last year it was a 10 mile mud run called Turbo X. Fun, but still running. Which I hate. This year was to do unassisted chin ups, failed miserably (still trying however and biceps looking good). 2013 I would like to enter a strongwoman type competition in July.
These are the events for women.
- Log Clean and Press 75s – Females 35kg
- Farmers Walk for distance (with a turn) – Females 40kg each hand
- Deadlift- for max reps –Females 80kg Trap Bar
- Truck Pull 30 metres for time-Females – Nissan Navara
- Surprise Event…You will love it 🙂
How much fun does that sound?