- Go away for weekend with young children.
- Realise it’s going to rain all weekend and there are no indoor activities apart from swimming and you haven’t got your swimming kit with you.
- Dash to Asda. Grab cheapest swimming costumes for the kids as they don’t have any body hangups AND JUST WANT TO GO SWIMMING
- Grab least horrible looking swimming costumes in a variety of sizes
- Dash to the changing room with antsy 2 & 4 year old WHO WANT TO GO SWIMMING
- Try on costumes, realise if you stand there analysing everything that is wrong with your body and the costume (usual buying swimming costume procedure) then 2&4year old are going to melt in screaming tantrum as they JUST WANT TO GO SWIMMING
- Throw first costume that vaguely fits back into the trolley.
- Push trolley filled with 2&4yr old plus costumes to checkout.
- Go swimming and realise you can’t see yourself in swimming costume and there are no mirrors in pool so really who gives a damn what you look like.
- Have fun with your children 🙂
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Oh and COME ON ENGLAND!!!