So I decided I am going to try and lose the 3kgs to compete in the U75 category. I have talked to the organiser and if I don’t make weight then I can transfer to the open novice class which takes some of the pressure off.
What I won’t be doing:
- calorie counting
- weighing food
- eating low fat/reduced fat food
- weighing myself everyday
- forgetting that I am awesome just how I am
- recording and talking about it on this blog after this post
What I am going to do:
- eat more fruit and veg
- eat less processed food
- weigh myself once a week
- do more sled/prowler work at the gym
- remember that my happiness in life isn’t defined by a number on a scale, and I rock my new denim shorts.
erm, that’s about it.
Back to the training and/or ranting blog posts from now on.